Together, the Campus, College, and Department offer a comprehensive network of student resources, from academic to general services, to health and wellness support.
Connect with: Campus-wide Student Resources
- The Counseling Center is committed to providing a broad range of high quality, innovative, and ethical services that address the psychological, educational, social, and developmental needs of University of Illinois students.
Connect with: College of Engineering Resources
Department of Computer Sciences Resources
- Academic Advising for Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students
- CS Advising Piazza
- Referrals for Tutoring and Mentoring
- Brochure Rack stocked with many of the most popular campus resource materials. All the Self-Help Brochures are available online from the Counseling Center.
- Staff available to assist with special student needs or concerns and can facilitate referrals to additional services when needed
If you need assistance finding a resource or are helping to connect a friend in need, please contact the CS @ ILLINOIS Academic Office: