Undergraduate Forms

Commonly used forms for CS undergraduate students:

397 Independent Study

499 Senior Thesis

Late Course Change Forms: Grainger College of Engineering. LAS. General Studies.

Minor Form

Flowchart and course planning forms are available for B.S. in CS from the Grainger College of Engineering, Mathematics & CS, and Statistics & CS.